Wednesday 18 April 2012

Projects underway

Hi all
Just thought I'd post an update on my progress with ongoing projects as not posted anything since my post stating I was back, but not posting anything sort of contradicts what I said, no?
Anyway, as I've said just want to update my project progresses.
The present I am making for my friend, the hand binded sketch book, covered with a needle felted picture is nearly finished. Few touch ups on the felting to be finish. Then the book just needs binding. Here's a picture of how the felting is looking, apologise for the quality, not the best light.
The other project I've been working on is some butterfly polymer clay jewellery. I've been experimenting curing the clay in a halogen oven, and have to say I'm loving it! There is better control over temperature, and as they are a lot smaller than my oven, reaches the desire temperature a lot quicker! Am loving it!
That's it for now though. Will catch up when these projects are completed now I guess. Til next time......




No comments:

Post a Comment